RBE Series Frameless Motors
The RBE Series is a proven direct-drive platform, with many years of application success in defense, semiconductor, machine tools, industrial automation, medical, robotics and other industries. The frameless configuration is supplied as a rotor and stator component that can be integrated directly into the machine, using the same bearings to support both the load and the motor. This design eliminates shaft, bearings, endbells, and couplings to reduce volume, weight and complexity.
- 10 frame sizes from 21.3mm to 239mm OD
- Continuous torque range from .01 N-m to 38 N-m
- Peak torque range from .03 N-m to 200 N-m
- Speeds up to 35,000 rpm
- Standard and custom windings to match speed/torque performance requirements
- RBEH housed models come with stainless steel shafts and can include any combination of Hall sensors, encoder or resolver as rotor position feedback devices
- RBE frameless models use the load’s own shaft and bearings, and can include integral Hall sensors, and additional position feedback devices such as encoders or resolvers can be added as separate components
- Low cogging for smooth low-speed rotation
- Brushless design allows significant reductions in rotor inertia and increases in acceleration
- Improved cooling and efficiency provides increased performance in a wide variety of operating conditions
- Frameless configuration reduces machine size and maintenance requirements since load and motor use same set of bearings
Media & Downloads
|Motors with Servostar S Catalog EN 2003||English||Share URLview|
|RBE Series Motors Brochure EN 2003||English||Share URLview|
|Title||File Language||Date||Share URL|
|Blue Guide||English, German||
||Share URL https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=OJ%3AC%3A2022%3A247%3ATOC|
|CEL China Efficiency Labelling for Servo and Stepper Motors||English||
||Share URL /sites/default/files/public_downloads/CEL%20Technical%20Notice%20on%20Efficiency%20for%20Servo%20and%20Stepper%20Motors.pdf|
|Kollmorgen CE Technical Notice - Servo and Stepper Motors Efficiency||English||
||Share URL /sites/default/files/public_downloads/Kollmorgen%20CE%20Technical%20Notice%20-%20Servo%20and%20Stepper%20Motors%20Efficiency.pdf|
|February 21, 2023|
|Ingress Protection of Servo Motors||
|April 18, 2019|
|Normen und Richtlinien||
|May 10, 2017|
Contact Us >Follow the links here to find contact information for Global and North American support and sales information.
AGV Partner Portal >From the AGV Partner Portal you will be able to access our NDC Services, such as Technical Support, Customer Service and Training. This is also where you download our latest NDC software.
Kollmorgen Channel Partner Site >This secure site provides access to confidential material for the private use of approved partners only.
Engineer the Exceptional
Learn how to engineer exceptional machines, robots and vehicles with the highest-performing, most reliable motors, drives, automation solutions and more.