CT series motors incorporate innovative cooling technology, high-torque magnetic designs, rugged bearings and high-voltage insulation systems. These high-torque motors support large mechanical loads, and can be used with any stepper drive. CT Series motors are available in NEMA 17 and 23 frame sizes and are available with a variety of lengths, windings and shafts.
- High torque magnetic design features a large rotor diameter, small air gap, high energy magnets and computer controlled winding to provide maximum torque in the smallest size
- Aluminum shell and end-caps quickly remove heat from the motor, allowing for higher current and torque ratings while running at a lower temperature for longer motor life
- Large bearing system accommodates high thrust loads and high side loading
- High voltage molded insulation system encases the stator, eliminating joints and gaps to improve reliability and increase voltage ratings
- CT Series motors can be used with all standard stepper drives, as well as high-voltage, high-performance drives
- Available in NEMA 17 and 23 frame sizes with a wide selection of lengths, windings and shafts
- Easy to apply worldwide – CE and RoHS certified as a standar
Media & Downloads
|Kollmorgen Catalogo Automazione e Motion Control IT||Italian||Share URLview|
|CTM-CTP Stepper Catalog en-EN||English||Share URLview|
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||Share URLview|
|Kollmorgen Optimized Solutions and Special Duty Motors||English||Share URLview|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||Share URLview|
|Stepper and Synchronous Motors Catalog EN Rev C||English||Share URLview|
|科尔摩根CT步进电机产品手册||Chinese, Simplified||Share URLview|
|科尔摩根运动控制及伺服系统解决方案||Chinese, Simplified||Share URLview|
These 3D models are intended to guide your design activities and may be used as reference information. Be sure to consult a Kollmorgen expert to ensure you have the most current and accurate information for critical aspects of design work.
|Title||File Language||Date||Share URL|
||Share URL http://productpage.3dpublisher.net/3dproductpage/Qsvalidlogin.asp?GUID=1249850940083&%3Bname=CTP1&%3BisCate=false|
||Share URL http://productpage.3dpublisher.net/3dproductpage/Qsvalidlogin.asp?GUID=1249850940083&%3Bname=CTP2&%3BisCate=false|
||Share URL http://productpage.3dpublisher.net/3dproductpage/Qsvalidlogin.asp?GUID=1249850940083&%3Bname=CTP3&%3BisCate=false|
|Title||File Language||Date||Share URL|
|Blue Guide||English, German||
||Share URL https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=OJ%3AC%3A2022%3A247%3ATOC|
|CEL China Efficiency Labelling for Servo and Stepper Motors||English||
||Share URL /sites/default/files/public_downloads/CEL%20Technical%20Notice%20on%20Efficiency%20for%20Servo%20and%20Stepper%20Motors.pdf|
|CTP & CTM Stepper Motor EU Declaration of Conformity US EN||English||
||Share URL /sites/default/files/public_downloads/CE%20Declaration%20of%20Conformance%20CT_11DEC2020.pdf|
|Kollmorgen CE Technical Notice - Servo and Stepper Motors Efficiency||English||
||Share URL /sites/default/files/public_downloads/Kollmorgen%20CE%20Technical%20Notice%20-%20Servo%20and%20Stepper%20Motors%20Efficiency.pdf|
|February 21, 2023|
|Ingress Protection of Servo Motors||
|April 18, 2019|
|Normen und Richtlinien||
|May 10, 2017|
Contact Us >Follow the links here to find contact information for Global and North American support and sales information.
AGV Partner Portal >From the AGV Partner Portal you will be able to access our NDC Services, such as Technical Support, Customer Service and Training. This is also where you download our latest NDC software.
Kollmorgen Channel Partner Site >This secure site provides access to confidential material for the private use of approved partners only.
Engineer the Exceptional
Learn how to engineer exceptional machines, robots and vehicles with the highest-performing, most reliable motors, drives, automation solutions and more.