DC Torque Motors
These low-voltage DC direct drive motors deliver high torque at extremely low speed. They are perfect for applications—such as forward-looking infrared radar (FLIR)—that require simple control, very smooth motion, and maximum rate and position accuracy, while minimizing size, weight, power and response time. These motors provide a servo actuator that can be attached directly to the driven load. A permanent magnet field and a wound armature act together to convert electrical power to torque.
- Ideal for positioning or speed control systems that require high stall torque, high torque at low speed or optimum torque at high speed.
- Frameless and housed models available in a huge range of sizes and torques
- High torque-to-inertia ratio for rapid start/stop and acceleration
- High torque-to-power ratio for low power input requirements
- Low electrical time constant for excellent command response at all operating speeds
- Linear torque response for all input currents and speeds, with no dead spots
- Reliable operation over a long life
- High accuracy even at low speeds, without the backlash and compliance of a geared system
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Compact, adaptable design
- Co-engineered modifications include specific magnet materials, laminations, magnetic pole counts, stack lengths, windings, installation geometry and more
Media & Downloads
|Kollmorgen Catalogo Automazione e Motion Control IT||Italian||Share URLview|
|Direct Drive DC Torque Motors Brochure||English||Share URLview|
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||Share URLview|
|Kollmorgen Optimized Solutions and Special Duty Motors||English||Share URLview|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||Share URLview|
|科尔摩根运动控制及伺服系统解决方案||Chinese, Simplified||Share URLview|
|Title||File Language||Date||Share URL|
|Blue Guide||English, German||
||Share URL https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=OJ%3AC%3A2022%3A247%3ATOC|
|February 21, 2023|
|DC Torquer Old Catalog||
|May 8, 2018|
|Normen und Richtlinien||
|May 10, 2017|
Contact Us >Follow the links here to find contact information for Global and North American support and sales information.
AGV Partner Portal >From the AGV Partner Portal you will be able to access our NDC Services, such as Technical Support, Customer Service and Training. This is also where you download our latest NDC software.
Kollmorgen Channel Partner Site >This secure site provides access to confidential material for the private use of approved partners only.
Engineer the Exceptional
Learn how to engineer exceptional machines, robots and vehicles with the highest-performing, most reliable motors, drives, automation solutions and more.