- Service & Support
- Design Tools
- Kollmorgen Developer Network
Kollmorgen Developer Network
Not just for developers... This is your one-stop-shop for Kollmorgen product support and learning. Use the search to find answers to all your motion questions. Can't find what you are looking for? Post a question to the community. Want to share best practices when using our products? Start a discussion. Have a new idea for a product or feature? Add a feature request. What ever it is you are looking for, the Kollmorgen Developer Network has you covered!
- Field Service
- Knowledge Base
- Contact Us
- Partners' Information
- Suppliers' Area
- E-Learning & Training
- Video Gallery
- AGV Partner Portal
Kollmorgen is the leading global manufacturer of motor solutions for the robotics industry. We have decades of experience and an established track record in enabling robotic innovation for the most challenging applications – surgical, collaborative, industrial, and defense. Our robotic motors are mobilizing nearly 1 million robot joints and robotic arms today. With the widest range of standard and custom robotic motors, drives, controls, gearing and actuation, Kollmorgen will partner with you to find the optimal solution that differentiates your design.
- Contact Us
Back to top
Do you have the following questions when selecting a servo?
- How do I choose linear motor applications?
- Is my selection margin safe and reliable?
- How do I choose a motor according to the motion of the S curve?
- How do I select a servo system when the equipment speed is increased by 30%?
Our servo selection software can help you choose the product that meets your needs. Our expansive product library, automatic intelligent operation and comprehensive data analysis make selection easier and more efficient; one-button report saving and printing and 3D model downloading is more convenient and faster than ever.
Quick and easy selection:click here to register and start using MOTIONEERING.
- Screw rod, gear rack and conveyor belt
- Two rollers pressed against each other, pulley
- Rotary, linear
- Electric cylinder
- Direct data input
- Mark system components by color
- Evaluate system component specifications
- Save, print, or create a pdf application report
Features of the improved MOTIONEERING software
- Inertia calculator - calculate the inertia of irregular shapes using addition and subtraction
- Customized motion curve - add an entire section or copy a repeated section more easily, and plot the S-shaped curve
- Environmental factors - consider your environmental temperature
- Classify the project according to project units - you can adjust the units one by one, or use global unit for the setting
- Wide voltage- voltage range 24Vdc-108Vdc, 120Vac-480Vac
Browsers supported by MOTIONEERING: IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Quick and easy selection: click here to register and start using MOTIONEERING.