(ABD & ABM) Altra Brasil Servo Series
The Altra Brasil Servo Series, consisting of the ABD® (Altra Brasil Drive) and ABM® (Altra Brasil Motor) series, is a complete line of EtherCAT-based servo drives developed specifically for the Brazilian market. With a high level of competitiveness and cost-effectiveness, it is integrated with Kollmorgen controllers (KAS & PPC).
The Altra Brasil Servo Series is flexible and easy to integrate into various applications and offers:
- ABD Drives:
- Input Power - 1/3-phases 200-240Vca
- Power range - 0,4 kW a 3 kW
- 7 Digital Inputs
- 4 Digital Outputs
- ABM Motors:
- 8 frame options (60-180mm).
- Nominal torque from 1,27 Nm to 14,3 Nm.
- Speed range from 3000 to 6000 RPM.
- Plug-and-play options for the motors.
- Safety via dual STO inputs (Safe Torque-Off).
- Easy integration and adaptation of projects developed in KAS and/or PPC.
- Feedback options with absolute and incremental encoder.
- Stationary brake option on motors.
- Control via EtherCAT protocol.
- CE certifications.
(ABM) 3D Drawings:
The link below provides access to the 3D models of ABM motors, which can assist with your design and development activities for your mechanical components.
Link: (ABM)(3D Drawings) Altra Brasil Servo Series | Kollmorgen