Back to top
KAS Interface App Using HTTP Request Programmed in Android Studio
The KASIface application is to show how a KAS-variable access can be implemented into a mobile device. This example uses http request in the text format. The programming is done with Java in Android Studio.
The download portion contains:
- Signed APK, ready to install on a Andorid device
- AsyncTask function, to be used for read or write of any KAS variable
- Java Main, containing the full code used for the app
- XML, containing the screen setting for the app
- Manuals on how to use this example and code snippets
More information can be found with the following links.