The relationship between electricity and magnetism is a profound association affecting our daily lives. Essential to any motion conversation is how these two simple concepts result in precise torque, speed, and position creating the food, goods, and medical care we use. This course follows the path of electricity to physical movement and focuses on the elements that can affect motor efficiency. This course is for engineers and industry professionals seeking to learn about motion.
- Explain the relationship between electricity and magnetism
- Define and differentiate step, brushed, and brushless servo motors
- Balance the affects of inertia with system requirements
- Describe how resolution and inertia effect performance
- Identify and leverage motion types for move efficiency
This self-paced online course is presented through the Kollmorgen Learning Center.
Clicking Watch Now will direct you to the Kollmorgen Learning Center.