Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) such as mobile robots, carts, tuggers and self-driving forklifts can improve your manufacturing and warehouse efficiency without heavy investments. The payback period for vehicle automation is often as low as 1–2 years and then you can look forward to many years of profits.
AGV Systems Return on Investment
Improving efficiency without heavy investments
Automated Guided Vehicles vs. Manual trucks
- Higher precision. Lower risk of damage to goods, pallets and racks
- Optimized running. Minimized use of energy
- Controlled driving. Less risk of collisions leading to fewer injuries and longer equipment lifetime
- Automated handling. Reduced operating costs
Automated Guided Vehicles vs. Fixed automation
- Higher flexibility. Easier to make changes when new needs arise
- Lower cost of installation. Faster return on investment
- Less complex system. Possible to automate truck fleet
How You Benefit From AGVs
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) can be customized to meet your requirements. Using AGVs in material handling and warehousing has many advantages.
- Longer vehicle lifecycle. Smooth and controlled movements
- Lower energy consumption. Possible to operate warehouse with lights-out and at high/low temperatures
- Less damage to goods, pallets and racks. No collisions with humans or vehicles
- Less risk of work-related injuries. Thanks to a safer working environment
We can help you find the best AGV supplier for your needs, considering geography and the application competence needed for your type of industry.