Big machines require big solutions. Right? But what if higher-performance machines could benefit from compact, space-saving, lightweight, more efficient embedded solutions? Did you know that high-performance applications for harsh environments like high temperature and caustic washdown could be ideal candidates for a frameless motor? In this session you’ll learn:
- When you should consider using a frameless motor
- What steps to take when embedding a frameless motor into your machine
- Should you design from scratch or integrate into your existing design?
- How do you use the product selection tools?
- What are the best practices for installation?
- And we’ll walk you through a typical embedded motor design application