- Service & Support
- E-Learning & Training
- 10 SafeMotion™ Functions to Consider for Your Application
- AKD BASIC: Mentor Sessions
- AKD Drive Setup
- AKD2G Setup: I/O, Motion Tasks, and the Scope Tool
- AKD2G Workbench Guided Tour: No Passport Required
- AKD2G: Mentor Sessions
- Closed! Resolving Servo Feedback Choices
- Developing Your High-Slice, High-Res CT Scanner: A Cross-Functional View
- Form factor optimization (D²L Rule)
- How to Leverage Co-Engineering with Kollmorgen
- How to Optimize Motion Sizing
- How to Properly size your torque motor for EO/IR applications
- How to Use Motioneering to Size Your Application
- Hygienic Design: How Cable & Connection Decisions Address Critical Control Points
- Implementing New AKD2G Drive Features
- Machine Safety: Welcome to a New Era of Protection and Productivity
- Motion 101: Online
- Motioneering: Mentor Sessions
- Motor Topology options for EO/IR Applications
- Painless Frameless: Implementing and Installing Frameless Motors
- Step Into Motion: Best Applications for Stepper Technology
- Step Into Motion: The 411 on Stepper Technology
- Taking Control: How to Create High Performance Motion in Your Machine
- The Servo Motion Toolbox: Improving Tool-less Cutting Machines
- Tips and Tricks for the Workbench Scope Tool
- Under the Microscope: What to Look for in Hygienic Machine Design
- What is Cogging and Torque Ripple?
- What is a Servo Motor?
- Classroom Training
- Kollmorgen Developer Network
Kollmorgen Developer Network
Not just for developers... This is your one-stop-shop for Kollmorgen product support and learning. Use the search to find answers to all your motion questions. Can't find what you are looking for? Post a question to the community. Want to share best practices when using our products? Start a discussion. Have a new idea for a product or feature? Add a feature request. What ever it is you are looking for, the Kollmorgen Developer Network has you covered!
- Field Service
- Literature Overview
- Knowledge Base
- Contact Us
- Partners' Information
- Suppliers' Area
- Design Tools
- Video Gallery
- AGV Partner Portal
- E-Learning & Training
Kollmorgen is the leading global manufacturer of motor solutions for the robotics industry. We have decades of experience and an established track record in enabling robotic innovation for the most challenging applications – surgical, collaborative, industrial, and defense. Our robotic motors are mobilizing nearly 1 million robot joints and robotic arms today. With the widest range of standard and custom robotic motors, drives, controls, gearing and actuation, Kollmorgen will partner with you to find the optimal solution that differentiates your design.
- Contact Us
Back to top
The AKD2G drive is an easy to use, but comprehensive drive. The key to mastery is learning how to use the Workbench software. Our Mentor Session Series pull together topics that can be mixed and matched to meet your education needs. Check back often as mentor sessions routinely update with both on-demand sessions and new dates for our live events.
The AKD2G mentor sessions are available September 15th and 16th at 9 and 2 ET.
AKD2G Guided Tour
Need to master the new AKD2G Workbench? Whether you’re brand new to the AKD family, or familiar with the first generation, this guided tour of AKD2G Workbench will give you the fundamentals you need to build confidence and accelerate your productivity.
You will learn:
- Essential configuration settings
- Quick diagnosis of faults and warnings
- How to use built-in tools for greater performance
- Answers to your questions
AKD2G Setup: I/O, Motion Tasks, and the Scope Tool
If you have some experience with AKD or AKD2G servo drives, but want to gain more expertise through a guided setup, this webinar is for you. Learn best practices across all the key steps of setup, with the opportunity to ask our motion experts any specific questions you may have.
You will learn how to:
- Set up the I/O
- Create motion tasks
- Trigger both axes from one input
- Tune the axes
- Set up the scope tool to capture both axes—before and after tuning
Gordon Ritchie, Manager, Technical Training