The AKD and AKD2G Scope Tool can be used to capture data in many different ways. These tricks can be used to help you understand the finer points of the tool. You will develop a better understanding of the tool and discover some techniques that can enhance your troubleshooting skills.
- What is the Position window?
- How does the Slope affect the trigger?
- What part does the Level play in the trigger?
- How to use DRV.ACTIVE to trigger the scope
- How to use one axis to trigger the scope and capture the other axis