Webinar Overview of the Latest Version of Motioneering
Free Instructional Webinar
Choice of webinar dates below to fit your schedule
Session 1 April 20, 2020 at 9:30am - 10:30am (EST)
Session 2: April 20, 2020 at 1:30pm - 2:30pm (EST)
Learn how to navigate the latest version of Motioneering: A Faster, Feature-Rich Online Servo Sizing Tool for Machine Builders
The next generation of Motioneering is faster and more intuitive, offers customizable-to-application requirements, allows the side-by-side comparison of multiple systems, and enables user access to the latest products and updates.
Key updates include:
- Enhanced product filtering that allows engineers to pinpoint which product family or families are most suitable for an application.
- Review of mechanism types, adding reducers and couplings, creating motion profiles, review sizing results, and how to determine regen and sizing
- New details for each potential design solution, giving users a more complete picture of each option’s relative advantages. For example, safety margins (% margin) show how much speed and torque are available beyond what is needed for the application.
- The ability to customize parameters and units of measurement for each project.
- Updated S-curve profile: Jerk reduction can be adjusted from 0 to 100% (linear to full S-curve acceleration).
Please indicate desired time when registering.