- AGV Systems
- Automation Platforms
- Discontinued Products
- Linear Actuators
- Motion Packages
Kollmorgen is the leading global manufacturer of motor solutions for the robotics industry. We have decades of experience and an established track record in enabling robotic innovation for the most challenging applications – surgical, collaborative, industrial, and defense. Our robotic motors are mobilizing nearly 1 million robot joints and robotic arms today. With the widest range of standard and custom robotic motors, drives, controls, gearing and actuation, Kollmorgen will partner with you to find the optimal solution that differentiates your design.
- Service & Support
- Contact Us
Back to top
POWERPAC® K and N Series Stepper Motors
POWERPAC® hybrid stepper motors deliver more power in a smaller package. These rugged NEMA 34 and 42 (90 and 110 mm) motors combine optimal magnetics in a housingless frame with a large diameter rotor and innovative rotor-stator design to produce more torque and smoother microstepping. The K Series incorporates flux-focusing SIGMAX® technology for higher acceleration with 25 percent more torque.
Product available worldwide
- Wide range of standard options
- Affordable co-engineered modifications with a short lead time to meet unique application requirements
- N3 models, NEMA 34 (90 mm) motors are available in 4 stack lengths with torque ratings from 3.2 to 15.4 N-m (454 to 2,180 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- K3 models, NEMA 34 (90 mm) motors are available in 4 stack lengths with torque ratings from 4.08 to 19.7 N-m (578 to 2,790 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- N4 models, NEMA 42 (110 mm) motors are available in 3 stack lengths with torque ratings from 8.12 to 30.8 N-m (1,150 to 4,365 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- K4 models, NEMA 42 (110 mm) motors are available in 3 stack lengths with torque ratings from 10.4 to 40.3 N-m (1,470 to 5,700 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- Extensive selection of shaft configurations, terminations, windings and co-engineered modifications to suit your application needs, time frame and budget
- Speeds up to 3,000 rpm meet the velocity demands of most high-torque applications
- Improved torque linearity (above rated current) provides high peak torque to boost acceleration in intermittent-duty applications
- High torque at moderate speeds to enable a cost-effective alternative to servo motors
- Low detent torque harmonic provides smoother microstepping performance
- K Series incorporates SIGMAX® technology for 25% more torque than N Series
- Runs cooler than comparable steppers to provide longer, more reliable motor life
- Special rotor design enables high acceleration
- Rugged, “housingless” square frame means more torque in a smaller package
- IP65 sealing for splashproof protection
- Two-phase design is compatible with most drives and provides smoother microstepping and lower power input versus three-phase motors
- Optional encoder mounting provisions
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||06 Nov 2019||15.76 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automation Suite (KAS) Catalog||English||01 Dec 2017||14.02 MB|
|Kollmorgen Optimized Solutions and Special Duty Motors||English||01 Jan 2018||1.26 MB|
|Stepper and Synchronous Motors Catalog EN Rev C||English||19 Feb 2014||7.96 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automationslösungen Katalog||German||09 Apr 2017||11.17 MB|
|Kollmorgen delle soluzioni per automazione e movimento Catalogo||Italian||01 Jan 2019||11.43 MB|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||12 Feb 2016||11.05 MB|
|科尔摩根 运动控制及伺服系统解决方案||Chinese, Simplified||26 Jan 2018||16.64 MB|
|Kollmorgen Motion Components Brochure EN RevB||English||14 Oct 2011||1.81 MB|
These 3D models are intended to guide your design activities and may be used as reference information. Be sure to consult a Kollmorgen expert to ensure you have the most current and accurate information for critical aspects of design work