Back to top
POWERPAC® K and N Series Stepper Motors
POWERPAC® hybrid stepper motors deliver more power in a smaller package. These rugged NEMA 34 and 42 (90 and 110 mm) motors combine optimal magnetics in a housingless frame with a large diameter rotor and innovative rotor-stator design to produce more torque and smoother microstepping. The K Series incorporates flux-focusing SIGMAX® technology for higher acceleration with 25 percent more torque.
- Wide range of standard options
- Affordable co-engineered modifications with a short lead time to meet unique application requirements
- N3 models, NEMA 34 (90 mm) motors are available in 4 stack lengths with torque ratings from 3.2 to 15.4 N-m (454 to 2,180 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- K3 models, NEMA 34 (90 mm) motors are available in 4 stack lengths with torque ratings from 4.08 to 19.7 N-m (578 to 2,790 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- N4 models, NEMA 42 (110 mm) motors are available in 3 stack lengths with torque ratings from 8.12 to 30.8 N-m (1,150 to 4,365 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- K4 models, NEMA 42 (110 mm) motors are available in 3 stack lengths with torque ratings from 10.4 to 40.3 N-m (1,470 to 5,700 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- Extensive selection of shaft configurations, terminations, windings and co-engineered modifications to suit your application needs, time frame and budget
- Speeds up to 3,000 rpm meet the velocity demands of most high-torque applications
- Improved torque linearity (above rated current) provides high peak torque to boost acceleration in intermittent-duty applications
- High torque at moderate speeds to enable a cost-effective alternative to servo motors
- Low detent torque harmonic provides smoother microstepping performance
- K Series incorporates SIGMAX® technology for 25% more torque than N Series
- Runs cooler than comparable steppers to provide longer, more reliable motor life
- Special rotor design enables high acceleration
- Rugged, “housingless” square frame means more torque in a smaller package
- IP65 sealing for splashproof protection
- Two-phase design is compatible with most drives and provides smoother microstepping and lower power input versus three-phase motors
- Optional encoder mounting provisions
|POWERPAC Installation bulletin en-EN RevA||English||27 Apr 2012||512.99 KB|
|EC Machine Directive 2006-42-EC||English||06 Sep 2006||1.37 MB|
|EC Machine Directive 2009-127-EC||English||21 Oct 2009||817.6 KB|
|EU Product Liability Directive||English||25 Jul 1985||148.59 KB|
|Guide to the application of Machinery Directive 2006-42-EC||English||01 Jun 2010||1.6 MB|
|Kollmorgen EU Declaration of Conformity PowerPac K-N-SN||English||25 May 2016||114.53 KB|
|Product Safety Directive||English||03 Dec 2001||254.32 KB|
|RAPEX Leitfaden||English, German||16 Dec 2009||3.17 MB|
|Nema 34 N3 K3 Stepper Systems TB||English||228.99 KB|
|Nema 42 N4 K4 Stepper Systems TB||English||238.48 KB|
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||01 Dec 2017||14.74 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automation Solutions Catalog||English||01 Dec 2017||14.02 MB|
|Kollmorgen Optimized Solutions and Special Duty Motors||English||01 Jan 2018||1.26 MB|
|Stepper and Synchronous Motors Catalog EN Rev C||English||19 Feb 2014||7.96 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automationslösungen Katalog||German||09 Apr 2017||11.17 MB|
|Kollmorgen delle soluzioni per automazione e movimento Catalogo||Italian||08 Jan 2018||11.2 MB|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||12 Feb 2016||11.05 MB|
|科尔摩根 运动控制及伺服系统解决方案||Chinese, Simplified||26 Jan 2018||16.64 MB|
|Kollmorgen Motion Components Brochure EN RevB||English||14 Oct 2011||1.81 MB|
*limited availability in Europe