Back to top
The new PMX series adds smaller 08, 11, and 14 frame sizes to the traditional 17, 23 and 34 frame sizes offered by Kollmorgen. Each frame size is built with high quality construction which translates to reliability in the field and long service life.
|Motor Model||NEMA Frame, (mm)||Number of length options||Top-End Holding Torque (oz-in)||Top-End Holding Torque (Nm)|
Kollmorgen PMX stepper motors offer:
- High torque/dollar – High quality performance in an affordable low-cost solution
- Wide range of standard options including: bipolar and unipolar windings, integral connectors, shaft flats and keyways, rear shafts, IP65 sealing.
- Options for 1.8 and 0.9 degree step angles (PMX17 and PMX23)
- Easy to apply worldwide – CE, RoHS, REACH
Localized Kollmorgen support offers access to immediate technical expertise. Kollmorgen’s flexible manufacturing means seamless co-engineering capabilities. These include:
- Shaft modifications – special shaft dimensions special features including: flats, spline shafts, helical gears, and acme leadscrews.
- Winding modifications –special windings to match current, resistance, or inductance requirements.
- Connectors and leadwire – special leadwire colors and customer-specified connectors.
- Encoders – factory mounted incremental or absolute encoders with various line counts.
- Gearboxes – factory mounted planetary and spur (offset) gearboxes.
Kollmorgen offers competitive lead times for both standard and custom motors. Kollmorgen’s competitive pricing means that OEMs no longer have to make tradeoffs on motor quality, performance or technical support to obtain lower costs.
All-in-One Tool for Stepper Motors. Size your stepper application to produce torque/speed curves paired with your drive parameters.Start optimizing
Count on Kollmorgen support to help you design and build a successful machine and keep it reliably productive, anywhere in the world. Our co-engineering experts will work with you to tailor a perfect-fit solution for your motion requirements.Talk to a motion expert
Media & Downloads
|PMX Stepper Motor Installation Brief||English||01 Jun 2016||1.09 MB||Copy URL|
|EAC Certification for Motors||English, Russian||09 Dec 2020||98.97 KB||Copy URL|
|Kollmorgen CE Technical Notice - Servo and Stepper Motors Efficiency||English||26 Aug 2020||389.92 KB||Copy URL|
|PMX (08, 11, 14, 17) Stepper Motor EU Declaration of Conformity||English||23 Mar 2016||181.47 KB||Copy URL|
|PMX (23, 34) Stepper Motor EU Declaration of Conformity||English||23 Mar 2016||337.34 KB||Copy URL|
|PMX-Series Data Sheet en-US revB||English||373.45 KB||Copy URL|
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||14 Jun 2021||15.53 MB||Copy URL|
|Kollmorgen Optimized Solutions and Special Duty Motors||English||01 Jan 2018||1.26 MB||Copy URL|
|Kollmorgen PMX Series Stepper Motor Selection Guide||English||01 Jan 2018||4.05 MB||Copy URL|
|Stepper and Synchronous Motors Catalog EN Rev C||English||19 Feb 2014||7.96 MB||Copy URL|
|Kollmorgen Motion Components Brochure EN RevB||English||14 Oct 2011||1.81 MB||Copy URL|
These 3D models are intended to guide your design activities and may be used as reference information. Be sure to consult a Kollmorgen expert to ensure you have the most current and accurate information for critical aspects of design work