Back to top
Kollmorgen continues its winning heritage in hybrid stepper motors with the PMX motor family. Leveraging best practices from customer preferred products, the PMX series delivers a wider breadth of frame sizes and options in an affordable, low-cost solution. View our PMX Interactive Flip Book for more information.
The new PMX series adds smaller 08, 11, and 14 frame sizes to the traditional 17, 23 and 34 frame sizes offered by Kollmorgen. Each frame size is built with high quality construction which translates to reliability in the field and long service life.
|Motor Model||NEMA Frame, (mm)||Number of length options||Top-End Holding Torque
||Top-End Holding Torque
Kollmorgen PMX stepper motors offer:
- High torque/dollar – High quality performance in an affordable low-cost solution
- Wide range of standard options including: bipolar and unipolar windings, integral connectors, shaft flats and keyways, rear shafts, IP65 sealing.
- Options for 1.8 and 0.9 degree step angles (PMX17 and PMX23)
- Easy to apply worldwide – CE, RoHS, REACH
Localized Kollmorgen support offers access to immediate technical expertise. Kollmorgen’s flexible manufacturing means seamless co-engineering capabilities. These include:
- Shaft modifications – special shaft dimensions special features including: flats, spline shafts, helical gears, and acme leadscrews.
- Winding modifications –special windings to match current, resistance, or inductance requirements.
- Connectors and leadwire – special leadwire colors and customer-specified connectors.
- Encoders – factory mounted incremental or absolute encoders with various line counts.
- Gearboxes – factory mounted planetary and spur (offset) gearboxes.
Kollmorgen offers competitive lead times for both standard and custom motors. Kollmorgen’s competitive pricing means that OEMs no longer have to make tradeoffs on motor quality, performance or technical support to obtain lower costs.
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||06 Nov 2019||15.76 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automation Suite (KAS) Catalog||English||01 Dec 2017||14.02 MB|
|Kollmorgen Optimized Solutions and Special Duty Motors||English||01 Jan 2018||1.26 MB|
|Kollmorgen PMX Series Stepper Motor Selection Guide||English||01 Jan 2018||4.05 MB|
|Stepper and Synchronous Motors Catalog EN Rev C||English||19 Feb 2014||7.96 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automationslösungen Katalog||German||09 Apr 2017||11.17 MB|
|Kollmorgen Catalogo Automazione e Motion Control IT||Italian||01 Jan 2020||12.08 MB|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||12 Feb 2016||11.05 MB|
|科尔摩根 运动控制及伺服系统解决方案||Chinese, Simplified||26 Jan 2018||16.64 MB|
|Kollmorgen Motion Components Brochure EN RevB||English||14 Oct 2011||1.81 MB|
|PMX (08, 11, 14, 17) Stepper Motor EU Declaration of Conformity||English||23 Mar 2016||181.47 KB|
|PMX (23, 34) Stepper Motor EU Declaration of Conformity||English||23 Mar 2016||337.34 KB|
These 3D models are intended to guide your design activities and may be used as reference information. Be sure to consult a Kollmorgen expert to ensure you have the most current and accurate information for critical aspects of design work
Welcome to the new Kollmorgen interactive 3D Modeling site. To access our 3D models, start by selecting the frame size (PMX08 through PMX34). Then configure your model by selecting, stack length, winding, step angle, connection options, front shaft, and rear shaft options. Click on the generate preview button and your model will appear. Move to the CAD Download tab to access your model in a wide variety of CAD software types and versions. You can even download a quick pdf of the model you selected for quick reference.