The new PMX series adds smaller 08, 11, and 14 frame sizes to the traditional 17, 23 and 34 frame sizes
offered by Kollmorgen. Each frame size is built with high quality construction which translates to reliability
in the field and long service life.
||NEMA Frame, (mm)
||Number of length options
||Top-End Holding Torque [oz-in]
||Top-End Holding Torque [Nm]
Kollmorgen PMX stepper motors offer:
- High torque/dollar – High quality performance in an affordable low-cost solution
- Wide range of standard options including: bipolar and unipolar windings, integral connectors,
shaft flats and keyways, rear shafts, IP65 sealing.
- Options for 1.8 and 0.9 degree step angles (PMX17 and PMX23)
- Easy to apply worldwide – CE, RoHS, REACH
Localized Kollmorgen support offers access to immediate technical expertise. Kollmorgen’s flexible
manufacturing means seamless co-engineering capabilities. These include:
- Shaft modifications – special shaft dimensions special features including: flats, spline shafts,
helical gears, and acme leadscrews.
- Winding modifications –special windings to match current, resistance, or inductance
- Connectors and leadwire – special leadwire colors and customer-specified connectors.
- Encoders – factory mounted incremental or absolute encoders with various line counts.
- Gearboxes – factory mounted planetary and spur (offset) gearboxes.
Kollmorgen offers competitive lead times for both standard and custom motors. Kollmorgen’s competitive
pricing means that OEMs no longer have to make tradeoffs on motor quality, performance or technical
support to obtain lower costs.
Welcome to the new Kollmorgen interactive 3D Modeling site. To access our 3D models, start by selecting the frame size (PMX08 through PMX34). Then configure your model by selecting, stack length, winding, step angle, connection options, front shaft, and rear shaft options. Click on the generate preview button and your model will appear. Move to the CAD Download tab to access your model in a wide variety of CAD software types and versions. You can even download a quick pdf of the model you selected for quick reference.