Back to top
- 0.43 to 53 Nm continuous stall torque (3.8 to 467 lbin)
- Speeds up to 8000 RPM meet high speed requirements
- 480 VAC High Voltage Insulation.
- Custom windings, shaft variations, and failsafe brakes available
- Rugged resolver feedback for extreme environment Operating temperature range of -51°C to 54° C
- Shock and vibration tested per MILSTD810E, Methods 516.4 & 514.4, Procedure 1
- International standard mount available
- Low-cog, low harmonic distortion magnetic designs.
- Connectivity: High performance nickel-plated MIL-C-38999 connectors with total environmental sealing, quick mating, triple lead threaded, self-locking coupling, as well as EMI and RFI shielding. In addition, both front-facing and rear-facing options are available.
- Stainless steel shaft and fasteners prevent external corrosion while a chemical agent resistant paint allows resistance to harsh outdoor environments and chemicals.
- Sealing: IP67 rated for ingress prevention and brief submergence as well as 100-psi wash down. In addition, a viton shaft seal comes standard.
|Max BUS (VDC)||640||640||640||640||640||640|
|Max Stall Tc
|Max Rated N||8000||8000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Max Rated Power
@ Max BUS
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||01 Dec 2017||14.74 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automation Solutions Catalog||English||01 Dec 2017||14.02 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automationslösungen Katalog||German||09 Apr 2017||11.17 MB|
|Kollmorgen delle soluzioni per automazione e movimento Catalogo||Italian||01 Jan 2019||11.43 MB|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||12 Feb 2016||11.05 MB|
|科尔摩根 运动控制及伺服系统解决方案||Chinese, Simplified||26 Jan 2018||16.64 MB|
|Kollmorgen Motion Components Brochure EN RevB||English||14 Oct 2011||1.81 MB|