- 0.43 to 53 Nm continuous stall torque (3.8 to 467 lbin)
- Speeds up to 8000 RPM meet high speed requirements
- 480 VAC High Voltage Insulation.
- Custom windings, shaft variations, and failsafe brakes available
- Rugged resolver feedback for extreme environment Operating temperature range of -51°C to 54° C
- Shock and vibration tested per MILSTD810E, Methods 516.4 & 514.4, Procedure 1
- International standard mount available
- Low-cog, low harmonic distortion magnetic designs.
- Connectivity: High performance nickel-plated MIL-C-38999 connectors with total environmental sealing, quick mating, triple lead threaded, self-locking coupling, as well as EMI and RFI shielding. In addition, both front-facing and rear-facing options are available.
- Stainless steel shaft and fasteners prevent external corrosion while a chemical agent resistant paint allows resistance to harsh outdoor environments and chemicals.
- Sealing: IP67 rated for ingress prevention and brief submergence as well as 100-psi wash down. In addition, a viton shaft seal comes standard.
|Frame Size||Stack Length||Windings||Max BUS (VDC)||Max Stall Tc Nm (lb-in)||Max Tp Nm (lb-in)||Max Rated N||Max Rated Power @ Max BUS kW (Hp)|
|EKM2||1,2,3,4||C,D,E,F,G||640||1.37 (12.2)||4.77 (42.2)||8000||0.89 (1.19)|
|EKM3||1,2,3||C,D,E,H||640||2.83 (25.1)||10.2 (90.3)||8000||1.16 (1.56)|
|EKM4||1,2,3,4||C,E,G,H,J,K||640||5.93 (52.5)||20.3 (180)||6000||1.68 (2.26)|
|38.3 (339)||6000||3.82 (5.12)|
|EKM7||2,3,4||K,L,M,P||640||52.8 (467)||143 (1269)||6000||7.64 (10.24)|
Count on Kollmorgen support to help you design and build a successful machine and keep it reliably productive, anywhere in the world. Our co-engineering experts will work with you to tailor a perfect-fit solution for your motion requirements.Talk to a motion expert
Media & Downloads
|Resolving Servo Feedback Choices||This PowerPoint presentation explains the differences between different types of servo motor feedback devices, including: The differences between absolute and incremental devices. The...|
|Ingress Protection of Servo Motors||[toc] Sealing is an important design tool used to prolong the life of motors against harsh environments containing dust or liquid contaminants. There are arguably an unlimited number of...|
|Normen und Richtlinien||[toc] Allgemeines Struktur des Normenwesens am Beispiel der EN ISO 12100 Europäische Richtlinien New Legislative Framework Blue Guide: Leitfaden für die Umsetzung der...|
|Hall Sensor Alignment Process||Hall Effect Sensors are used to establish proper motor commutation on Brushless Servo motors. To be effective, the Hall Effect Sensors must be properly aligned with the servo motors phases....|
|EKM Motor Connectors and Corresponding Mating Connectors||Kollmorgen does not offer power or feedback cables for the EKM series servomotors. Typically customer's will build their own cables for applications using the EKM motors. The EKM motor connector...|