- AGV Systems
- Discontinued Products
- Linear Actuators
- Motion Systems
Kollmorgen is the leading global manufacturer of motor solutions for the robotics industry. We have decades of experience and an established track record in enabling robotic innovation for the most challenging applications – surgical, collaborative, industrial, and defense. Our robotic motors are mobilizing nearly 1 million robot joints and robotic arms today. With the widest range of standard and custom robotic motors, drives, controls, gearing and actuation, Kollmorgen will partner with you to find the optimal solution that differentiates your design.
- Service & Support
- Contact Us
Back to top
- 0.43 to 53 Nm continuous stall torque (3.8 to 467 lbin)
- Speeds up to 8000 RPM meet high speed requirements
- 480 VAC High Voltage Insulation.
- Custom windings, shaft variations, and failsafe brakes available
- Rugged resolver feedback for extreme environment Operating temperature range of -51°C to 54° C
- Shock and vibration tested per MILSTD810E, Methods 516.4 & 514.4, Procedure 1
- International standard mount available
- Low-cog, low harmonic distortion magnetic designs.
- Connectivity: High performance nickel-plated MIL-C-38999 connectors with total environmental sealing, quick mating, triple lead threaded, self-locking coupling, as well as EMI and RFI shielding. In addition, both front-facing and rear-facing options are available.
- Stainless steel shaft and fasteners prevent external corrosion while a chemical agent resistant paint allows resistance to harsh outdoor environments and chemicals.
- Sealing: IP67 rated for ingress prevention and brief submergence as well as 100-psi wash down. In addition, a viton shaft seal comes standard.
|Max BUS (VDC)||640||640||640||640||640||640|
|Max Stall Tc |
|Max Tp |
|Max Rated N||8000||8000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Max Rated Power |
@ Max BUS
Count on Kollmorgen support to help you design and build a successful machine and keep it reliably productive, anywhere in the world. Our co-engineering experts will work with you to tailor a perfect-fit solution for your motion requirements.Talk to a motion expert
Media & Downloads
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||06 Nov 2019||15.76 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automation Suite (KAS) Catalog||English||01 Dec 2017||14.02 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automationslösungen Katalog||German||09 Apr 2017||11.17 MB|
|Kollmorgen Catalogo Automazione e Motion Control IT||Italian||01 Jan 2020||12.08 MB|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||12 Feb 2016||11.05 MB|
|科尔摩根 运动控制及伺服系统解决方案||Chinese, Simplified||26 Jan 2018||16.64 MB|
|Kollmorgen Motion Components Brochure EN RevB||English||14 Oct 2011||1.81 MB|
|Ingress Protection of Servo Motors||[toc] Sealing is an important design tool used to prolong the life of motors against harsh environments containing dust or liquid contaminants. There are arguably an unlimited number of...|
|Normen und Richtlinien||[toc] Allgemeines Struktur des Normenwesens am Beispiel der EN ISO 12100 Europäische Richtlinien New Legislative Framework Blue Guide: Leitfaden für die Umsetzung der...|
|EKM Motor Connectors and Corresponding Mating Connectors||Kollmorgen does not offer power or feedback cables for the EKM series servomotors. Typically customer's will build their own cables for applications using the EKM motors. The EKM motor connector...|
|Standards and Directives||[toc] General Structures of standards with EN ISO 12100 as an example ISO Standards Safety of Machinery — General Principles for Design ISO 12100:2010 UL Standards...|
|Conflict Minerals||Kollmorgen is committed to sourcing components and materials from companies that share our values regarding respect for human rights, integrity and environmental responsibility. Kollmorgen is also...|