TBM™2G Frameless Motors
Are You Ready? It’s time to meet your most demanding design challenges with a higher level of performance, scalability, and design flexibility. TBM2G Frameless Motors (TBM2G) represents years of rigorous R&D, testing and customer feedback. Now, you can bring machine and robotics ideas to life with high-performance torque in the most compact, lightest electromagnetics package possible.
Frameless Torque Motor Performance on Demand
The TBM2G series is ready to perform with high torque in an extremely compact electromagnetics package while integrating advanced materials, windings and flexibility across a wide array of applications.
Turn to these high-torque frameless brushless motors for key advantages including:
- High load carrying capacity
- Energy efficiency
- Faster movements
- Greater smoothness of motion
At virtually all speeds and energy requirements, you’ll find more efficient frameless torque motor performance—all with significantly lower thermal rise.
Scalability for Every Global Market
Meeting the demands of global customers requires motors that are always ready, easily available, locally supported, and highly scalable from prototype to production.
Kollmorgen has highly automated manufacturing processes in place to manufacture TBM2G motors in quantity, including standard modifications to meet your specifications.
As a global leader in frameless brushless motor design and manufacturing, Kollmorgen supports every order with dependable service and the co-engineering expertise to help you get more from every design.Get a Quote
Your Next Robotic Design Starts Here
The TBM2G series of frameless motors is the latest addition to Kollmorgen’s full line of robotics motors. Designed for a wide range of demanding applications in industries ranging from medical to aerospace to defense, you’ll find the advanced motors to meet your unique requirements.
- Seven frame sizes that meet the most popular embedded equipment and collaborative robot (cobot) designs
- Designed for operation at 48 VDC and below
- Optional integrated Hall sensors that don’t increase motor length
- Multiple standard thermal sensor options to match the most popular drive options in the cobot market
- Windings optimized for speed and torque requirements in 3.5 and 15 kg collaborative robot applications
- Designed to perform well without exceeding 85°C, but also capable of sustaining full performance at up to 155°C winding temperature on a continuous basis.
|Frame||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||"A" Max||"B" REF +/- 0.35||"C" +/- 0.08|
|Continuous Torque at Stall||Nm||0.27||0.38||0.64||0.45||0.60||0.96||0.63||0.86||1.54||0.89||1.23||2.06||1.21||1.65||2.69||1.58||2.05||3.67||1.90||3.04||6.03|
Ready to Get Started?
Engineer the exceptional with TBM2G frameless motors and total support from Kollmorgen’s team of senior engineers.
With decades of motion experience in machine and robotics design, our professionals work directly with your engineering team to maximize performance, develop innovative solutions, and help scale production more efficiently.
Count on Kollmorgen support for:
- Global reliability
- Design in-region/for-region
- Sustainable supply chain for long-term partnership
- Self-guided tools for simplified design