Back to top
Kollmorgen Automation Suite™ HMI
Whether you need a simple operator interface or a complex control environment for a machine with multiple input points, Kollmorgen Automation Suite™ includes HMI panels that are simple to program with the display and input capabilities you need for practically any job. For information about HMI software and sample projects, see Kollmorgen Visualization Builder (KVB).
- AKI2G operator panels offer wide screen format, designed to succeed the traditional 4:3 square aspect ratio.
- Available in corrosion resistant plastic housing with IP65 front or robust aluminum housing powdered coated gray with IP65, NEMA 4X/12 and UL Type 4X/12 front. Both resistant to direct rain, snow or wash-downs, dirt, grime and dust.
- Choice of power efficient ARM9 processor that provides strong performance for small and medium sized applications or powerful ARM A9 processors available in single or dual core ARM Cortex-A9 processor delivering fast screen changes and program execution in demanding applications.
- High-resolution TFT-LCD with LED backlight displays ensure good visibility at wide viewing angles under almost any lighting conditions.
- Migration tables to find the right panel when you want to upgrade your existing Kollmorgen HMI solution to the new AKI operator panels.
- 5" Touchscreen HMI — 800 x 480 Pixels
- 7" Touchscreen HMI — 800 x 480 Pixels
- 12.1" Touchscreen HMI — 1280 x 800 Pixels
Count on Kollmorgen support to help you design and build a successful machine and keep it reliably productive, anywhere in the world. Our co-engineering experts will work with you to tailor a perfect-fit solution for your motion requirements.Talk to a motion expert
Media & Downloads
|KAS HMI Installation Manual (AKI2G-CDA-MOD-05T) EN (REV A)||English||06 Jul 2017||530.59 KB||Copy URL|
|KAS HMI Installation Manual (AKI2G-CDA-MOD-07T) EN (REV A)||English||06 Jul 2017||516.95 KB||Copy URL|
|KAS HMI Installation Manual (AKI2G-CDB-MOD-07T) EN (REV A)||English||06 Jul 2017||681.87 KB||Copy URL|
|KAS HMI Installation Manual (AKI2G-CDB-MOD-12T) EN (REV A)||English||06 Jul 2017||615.45 KB||Copy URL|
|KAS HMI Datasheet (AKI2G CDA and CDB) EN (REV A)||English||23 Aug 2017||1.31 MB||Copy URL|
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||06 Nov 2019||15.76 MB||Copy URL|
|Kollmorgen Automation Solutions and Product Catalog EMEA||English||21 Jun 2018||15.99 MB||Copy URL|
|Kollmorgen Motion Components Brochure EN RevB||English||14 Oct 2011||1.81 MB||Copy URL|
Kollmorgen Visualization Builder IDE (REV 2.40 SP3)
|English||23 Apr 2020||569.8 MB||Copy URL|
|KAS v3.04 is now available!!||New Features TCP/IP Function Blocks BBH FSoE Master + SafePLC with KAS-IDE and AKD2G w/ SMM: BBH SCU-1-EC support (FSoE Master device and ESI file available from BBH) Map read-only...|
|KVB Security Features Video||The video embedded below goes through how to add security features with Kollmorgen Visualization Builder (KVB). Shows how to create accounts with different levels of security and how to make objects...|
|KAS v3.03 is now available!!||New Features FailSafe over EtherCAT (FSoE) "Black Channel" Communication AKD2G Drive Integration: Backup/Restore AKD2G with SMM options #2 (basic) and #3 (advanced) Robotic...|
|KAS v3.02 is now available!!||New Features AKD2G Drive Integration: Single and Multi-Axis drive variants Position and Time-based Capture Feedbacks #2-5 Simplified User Units and Synchronized with WorkBench...|
|Modbus TCP Communication Between AKD Drives and EXOR HMI Panels||Controlling AKD drives with HMI through Modbus TCP is easy but different panels need different adjustments.This article will help you in commissioning systems where you are using an EXOR...|