Kollmorgen is the leading global manufacturer of motor solutions for the robotics industry. We have decades of experience and an established track record in enabling robotic innovation for the most challenging applications – surgical, collaborative, industrial, and defense. Our robotic motors are mobilizing nearly 1 million robot joints and robotic arms today. With the widest range of standard and custom robotic motors, drives, controls, gearing and actuation, Kollmorgen will partner with you to find the optimal solution that differentiates your design.
- Service & Support
- Contact Us
Back to top
The RediMount™ motor mounting system allows quick, easy, error-free connection of our TRUE Planetary™ gearheads to almost any motor available on the market. The innovative design features an adapter sleeve and input housing designed for reliable mounting in just a few steps. RediMount is available for our XTRUE™, NemaTRUE™, DuraTRUE™, UltraTRUE, ValueTRUE™ and EverTRUE™ gearheads, including right-angle models.
Limited availability outside North America
- Self-aligning hub: maintains concentricity between motor shaft and gearhead
- Pre-installed pinion: eliminates pinion-setting procedure to simplify installation
- Modular design: allows gearhead and input housing to be stocked separately
- Versatile: allows easy changeover to alternate motors
- Interchangeable: the same RediMount™ system is used throughout 7 Kollmorgen product lines
- Quick, easy mounting: see the Specifications tab for mounting instruction and torque values
RediMount™ Mounting Instructions:
- Slide the provided sleeve into the hub and align the slot in the bushing with the slot in the hub.
- Set the motor on a work surface or hold it with the output shaft facing straight up. If there is a key on the motor, remove it and align the keyway with the slot in the hub. Slide the gearhead down onto the motor shaft.
- Rotate the hub to align the input housing access holes with the hub clamping bolts.
- Using a torque wrench, tighten the hub bolts to the pre-torque value indicated in the table.
- Bolt the motor to the gearhead with the bolts provided.
- Gradually tighten the hub bolts in three steps, increasing the torque each time until reaching the final tightening torque in the table "Hub Bolt Tightening Torque".
Hub Bolt Tightening Torques
|Pre-Tightening Torque||Final Tightening Torque|
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||06 Nov 2019||15.76 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automation Suite (KAS) Catalog||English||01 Dec 2017||14.02 MB|
|Kollmorgen Automationslösungen Katalog||German||09 Apr 2017||11.17 MB|
|Kollmorgen Catalogo Automazione e Motion Control IT||Italian||01 Jan 2020||12.08 MB|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||12 Feb 2016||11.05 MB|
|Kollmorgen Motion Components Brochure EN RevB||English||14 Oct 2011||1.81 MB|