The RediMount™ motor mounting system allows quick, easy, error-free connection of our TRUE Planetary™ gearheads to almost any motor available on the market. The innovative design features an adapter sleeve and input housing designed for reliable mounting in just a few steps. RediMount is available for our XTRUE™, NemaTRUE™, DuraTRUE™, UltraTRUE, ValueTRUE™ and EverTRUE™ gearheads, including right-angle models.
- Self-aligning hub: maintains concentricity between motor shaft and gearhead
- Pre-installed pinion: eliminates pinion-setting procedure to simplify installation
- Modular design: allows gearhead and input housing to be stocked separately
- Versatile: allows easy changeover to alternate motors
- Interchangeable: the same RediMount™ system is used throughout 7 Kollmorgen product lines
- Quick, easy mounting: see the Specifications tab for mounting instruction and torque values
RediMount™ Mounting Instructions:
- Slide the provided sleeve into the hub and align the slot in the bushing with the slot in the hub.
- Set the motor on a work surface or hold it with the output shaft facing straight up. If there is a key on the motor, remove it and align the keyway with the slot in the hub. Slide the gearhead down onto the motor shaft.
- Rotate the hub to align the input housing access holes with the hub clamping bolts.
- Using a torque wrench, tighten the hub bolts to the pre-torque value indicated in the table.
- Bolt the motor to the gearhead with the bolts provided.
- Gradually tighten the hub bolts in three steps, increasing the torque each time until reaching the final tightening torque in the table "Hub Bolt Tightening Torque".
Hub Bolt Tightening Torque
|Pre-Tightening Torque||Final Tightening Torque|
Media & Downloads
|Kollmorgen Catalogo Automazione e Motion Control IT||Italian||Share URLview|
|Kollmorgen Automation and Motion Control||English||Share URLview|
|Kollmorgen otomasyon ve hareket kontrol çözümleri kataloğu TR||Turkish||Share URLview|
|Title||File Language||Date||Share URL|
|Blue Guide||English, German||
||Share URL https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=OJ%3AC%3A2022%3A247%3ATOC|
|February 21, 2023|
|Normen und Richtlinien||
|May 10, 2017|
|Standards and Directives||
|August 21, 2014|
Contact Us >Follow the links here to find contact information for Global and North American support and sales information.
AGV Partner Portal >From the AGV Partner Portal you will be able to access our NDC Services, such as Technical Support, Customer Service and Training. This is also where you download our latest NDC software.
Kollmorgen Channel Partner Site >This secure site provides access to confidential material for the private use of approved partners only.
Engineer the Exceptional
Learn how to engineer exceptional machines, robots and vehicles with the highest-performing, most reliable motors, drives, automation solutions and more.