Back to top
Tuning - High Frequency Spindles S300-S700
Valid for S300, S700
The S300 / S700 servo amplifiers are a great solution for most High Frequency Spindle applications.
- Asynchronous and synchronous spindles
- With or without feedback, please see the frequency limit for feedback on user manual (S300 / S700), for example (Sin, Cos) feedback limited of 350 kHz.
- Simple Tuning / Setup
- Support of many fieldbus systems
- Simple system integration
Maximum adjustable speed in the firmware: VMAX=15,000 rpm
Speed higher than 15,000 rpm can be reached by using virtual pole number setting (speed factor 2 or 4):
- Motor pole number ( MPOLES )
set motor pole number = real motor pole number * speed factor
- Feedback (Encoder: ENCLINES , Resolver: MRESPOLES )
set lines/pole number = real lines (pole number) * speed factor
The speed factor must be used for motor speed, motor pole number and feedback pole number.
|Maximum Output Frequency||Real Motor Pole Number|
|599 Hz (see Dual Use)||2||4||6||8||10||12||...|
|Maximum Speed (RPM) (VMAX * speed factor)|
- Motor with 2 poles
- Feedback Encoder with 2048 Lines
- Desired speed 25,000 rpm => speed factor= 2 (VMAX * 2 = 30,000 rpm)
A speed set point of 10,000 rpm causes the motor to turn with 20.000 rpm (speed set point * speed factor).
Refer to page Replacement of ACOMEL Drives