S200 Driver - error reported from FPGA when sendig to EEROM
I have a question about S20330 driver error
"error reported from FPGA when sendig to EEROM"
1. Occurs when downloading parameters.
2. Occurs at Factory Default
3. Occurs when saving parameters
Sometimes when the power is turned on/off after an error occurs, sometimes it becomes normal when the PC power is turned on/off.
I'm curious as to why the above error message is occurring.
Please provide the following information so I can help you further:
1. Does this happen to more than a single S200 drive?
2. What is the exact model, revision and serial number?
3. What is the S200 Tools version, MPI information as well the firmware and FPGA on the drive when this error happens?