Back to top
KAS v3.07 is now available!!
- Modular EtherCAT Topology
- Module Maintenance and Reuse
- Multiple Machine Variants
- Single KAS project file
- ECATDeviceAction(...) to disconnect/connect devices while program is running
- Kollmorgen E-Bus Integration
- AKT2G-BRC-000-000 - Brake chopper terminal
- Modify PLCopen axis user units from a program
- IDE Improvements:
- Backup previous .kas project files
- Copy retained variable value to init value
- Link to KDN template projects page
- AKD1G v1.21
- AKG2G v2.08
For more details, please see the attached release note.
PCMM/PDMM Runtime software:
For customers, the KAS IDE software package is available for purchase and upgrades are included. The latest and previous versions can be downloaded via KDN.