Back to top
KAS v3.04 is now available!!
- TCP/IP Function Blocks
- BBH FSoE Master + SafePLC with KAS-IDE and AKD2G w/ SMM:
- BBH SCU-1-EC support (FSoE Master device and ESI file available from BBH)
- Map read-only variables to FSoE PDO objects
- Add/Delete/Import/Export SafePLC projects from the IDE
- Launch SafePLC from the IDE
- SafePLC project files stored in KAS projects
- IDE-Workbench Improvements
- Connecting... view provides status during communication initialization
- Visual in-progress indicators for navigation and view loading
- Optimized command grouping for communication performance
- Other items:
- DriveParamStrRead(...) to Read Drive Parameter String (useful for AKD2G fault strings)
- File Management functions replaced with function blocks, to run in background cycles
- Multi-select PDO objects for mapping to variables
- New axis parameter to read PLCopen user units
- Manually adding an EtherCAT device uses the latest revision by default
For more details, please see the attached release note.
PCMM/PDMM Runtime software:
For customers, the KAS IDE software package is available for purchase and upgrades are included. The latest and previous versions can be downloaded via KDN.