Back to top
KAS v3.02 is now available!!
- AKD2G Drive Integration:
- Single and Multi-Axis drive variants
- Position and Time-based Capture
- Feedbacks #2-5
- Simplified User Units and Synchronized with WorkBench
- Support for AKDG2 firmware v2-02
- Remaining feature(s) not yet available: Backup/Restore
- Map EtherCAT feedback to PLCopen Digitizing Axis
- Multiple IDE Instances
- IDE Ease-of-Use Enhancements:
- Change order of programs in Project tree
- Map PipeNetwork Sampler Block to EtherCAT objects
- Simple single axis template projects
- Upgraded GUI libraries
- Automatic access to On-Line or local installed help from the IDE
- Elastic Search capability in On-Line help
For more details, please see the attached release note.
PCMM/PDMM Runtime software:
For customers, the KAS IDE software package is available for purchase and upgrades are included. The latest and previous versions can be downloaded via KDN.