The winding sections (primary sections) are completely enclosed and encapsulated, and thus have excellent protection for use under rough industrial conditions.The profiles, which are fitted for mounting them onto the framework of the machine, provide a versatile but nevertheless firm mechanical coupling system.
Despite the compact external dimensions, you can achieve
- very high continuous driving forces,
- very high peak forces,
- low cogging (with S300 Drive / S700 Drive: active Cogging Suppression),
- a comparatively low motor inductance.
These features mean that ICH linear motors are not only suited for applications in the machine tool industry, but present advantages for all applications that require
- low levels of motor heating combined with high continuous driving forces,
- outstanding control loop characteristics and high precision,
- high static and dynamic stiffness (low compliance) in the drive chain