Back to top
- Safe electrical separation, as per EN 61800-5-1, between the power input / motor connections and the signal electronics (see page Insulation Strength).
- Soft-start, overvoltage detection, short-circuit protection, phase-failure monitoring.
- Ready to Operate (relay contact)
- Safe Torque Off (STO), SIL 2 according to IEC 62061 "PL d" according to ISO 13849-1, see page Safety Concept AKD, Sistema Library. AKD 48A has dual channel STO, SIL3 according to IEC 61508-2.
- Temperature monitoring of the servo amplifier and motor (if our motors and prefabricated cables are used).