Registration and Travel Information
To register for one of our training courses, please use the "Sign Up" link located next to the course you're interested in attending. Here, you can select the specific course and dates available. Registration should be complete two weeks prior to the scheduled class dates. Purchase orders should be emailed to Training Manager at email@example.com one week prior to the beginning of the class. All courses are filled on a first come, first-served basis. Kollmorgen reserves the right to cancel training sessions two weeks prior to the beginning of class based on the number of registrants.
Class fees are waived for all direct Kollmorgen Associates.
Courses are taught at the Radford, Virginia facility.
Kollmorgen Training Center
The Kollmorgen Training Center is located approximately 40 miles south of Roanoke.
- From the Roanoke Regional Airport, follow the signs to Interstate 581 North.
- I-581N to the I-581 and I-81 interchange.
- Take I-81 South to Exit 109 (first Radford exit, Route 177 - Tyler Ave).
- Travel on Route 177 (Tyler Avenue) toward Radford for approximately 2.4 miles to Route 611 (Rock Road).
- Turn Left onto Rock Road. The facility is located on the right, approximately 1.3 miles from Tyler Avenue. The training facility is the blue building. Follow the signs to Visitor Parking
Kollmorgen recommends the following area hotels:
- Inn at Hans Meadow 1040 Roanoke Street, Christiansburg, VA, TEL: 540/382-2060 Web: http://www.theinnathansmeadow.com/
- Hampton Inn Christiansburg Mall (380 Arbor Drive, Christiansburg, VA, TEL 540/381-5874
- Comfort Inn 1501 Tyler Avenue, Radford, Virginia, TEL: 540/639-4800
- Best Western Radford Inn (1501 Tyler Avenue, Radford, Virginia, TEL: 540/639-3000
- The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center Blacksburg, Virginia, TEL: 540/231-9687
Be sure to ask for the Kollmorgen rate.
Kollmorgen recommends renting a car from one of the car rental desks at the Roanoke Regional Airport.