Announcing MOTIONEERING® Application Engine 6.3.0–Kollmorgen's latest release of our premier motion sizing and selection software. This release features our new KBM™ Series Frameless Kit brushless motors with our AKD™ servo drive family, complementing our existing rotary and linear actuation systems. Sizing frameless motors and drive systems has never been easier. Using a mechanism project concept for collecting and saving multiple axes of load information, MOTIONEERING® can automatically calculate application results and compare against a database catalog of systems – recommending to our customers the most optimized set of Kollmorgen system solutions available.
The engine has the flexibility to sum the effects of multiple axes of motion for power supply and shunt regeneration sizing (rotary applications only). Versatile units-of-measure selection options for mechanism and motion profile data-entry, with the ability to convert data into other available units, makes this a convenient international tool. A user-friendly Help file teaches program functions and algorithms used to provide results.
Download MOTIONEERING Application Engine (v6.3.0)
- Direct drive entry, lead screw, conveyor
- Rack and pinion, nip rolls
- Direct Drive Rotary, Direct Drive Linear
- Electric cylinder
- Rotary motor systems: servomotor, Direct Drive Rotary, stepper motors
- Linear positioning systems: electric cylinders, rodless positioners, precision tables
Solution Set Search Screen
- Color-coded indication of system's ability to meet application requirements
- Review system components specifications
- Save, print, or create a pdf application report
- Evaluate system performance curve with application points
MOTIONEERING® 6.3.0 Includes:
- New Product
- Add DDL IC / S748 systems for motors with continuous current > 24A.
- Add CARTRIDGE DDR C(H)13xB / S748 systems at 240V, 400 V and 480 V to replace S640 systems.
- Add AKM Gearmotor / AKD systems at 240, 400, and 480 V.
- Add KBM / AKD and KBM / S700 systems for new KBM stack lengths.
- Add Stepper Motors / P5000 systems.
- Add Stepper Motors / P6000 systems.
- Product Data Changes:
- Update AKM peak current ratings, peak torque ratings, and system peak performance curves.
- For Linear Positioners, change the term "Force" to "Thrust" where it is used to indicate the axial force developed by the positioner.
- AKD-x02406 - Correct specs to reflect three-phase operation only.
- EC1 product - change specs and model numbers to reflect change of screw lead from 3.175 mm to 3.0 mm.
- Other changes noted in the Readme file.
- New Features and Other Updates:
- Add HIPERFACE sine encoder to the list of feedback selections on the search screen and motor specs screen.
- Search screen - change shaft seal filter to customization filter which includes shaft seal as well as washdown/food grade customizations.
- Bug Fixes: See the Readme file for a detailed list of bug fixes.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7