Announcing MOTIONEERING® Application Engine 6.4.0–Kollmorgen's latest release of our premier motion sizing and selection software. This release features our new Stainless Steel AKMH Series motors. Sizing frameless motors and drive systems has never been easier. Using a mechanism project concept for collecting and saving multiple axes of load information, MOTIONEERING® can automatically calculate application results and compare against a database catalog of systems – recommending to our customers the most optimized set of Kollmorgen system solutions available.
The engine has the flexibility to sum the effects of multiple axes of motion for power supply and shunt regeneration sizing (rotary applications only). Versatile units-of-measure selection options for mechanism and motion profile data-entry, with the ability to convert data into other available units, makes this a convenient international tool. A user-friendly Help file teaches program functions and algorithms used to provide results.
Download MOTIONEERING Application Engine (v6.4.0)
- Direct drive entry, lead screw, conveyor
- Rack and pinion, nip rolls
- Direct Drive Rotary, Direct Drive Linear
- Electric cylinder
- Rotary motor systems: servomotor, Direct Drive Rotary, stepper motors
- Linear positioning systems: electric cylinders, rodless positioners, precision tables
Solution Set Search Screen
- Color-coded indication of system's ability to meet application requirements
- Review system components specifications
- Save, print, or create a pdf application report
- Evaluate system performance curve with application points
MOTIONEERING® 6.4.0 Includes:
- New Product
- Add AKMH / AKD systems at 120, 240, 400 and 480 V.
- Product Data Changes:
- Corrected length dimensions of some AKM servomotor & gearmotor models.
- Corrected CH132 thermal resistance.
- Other Corrections and Updates:
- Add HIPERFACE DSL sine encoder to the list of feedback selections on the search screen.
- Collapse all sine encoder feedback options into a single option button on the motor specs screen.
- Corrected motor specs report to omit "fail-safe" from brake description.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug which caused run time error on attempting search details display from mechanism screen, where the system to be displayed is either a custom brushless or a custom DC servo system.
- Fixed a bug which in some cases invalidated mechanism roll input data (such as for conveyor rolls, nip rolls, couplings, or pinion) even when data was valid.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7